10/30/2008

Out Bin

You know how you organize things and there are always those extra couple of things that you know you want to keep but they don't have a home yet?

1. Those things that your not sure if you want to keep them, so I guess I'll keep them for a little while longer.
2. I want to get this out of that room but what am I going to do with it?
3. This box of stuff needs to be packed for long term storage.
4. Mom I don't want this... or do I?

All of these things find their way into our master bedroom. A pile that once I get a hold of it and put it away give it away or toss it, and it is finally gone... A new pile emerges. 
Why do I let our room become this sorting area? 
I need to learn to say no to this insane idea that it is ok to let it be there.... for an hour a day a week a month. 

Mental note: Learn to say "No!"

No comments: