3/17/2022

Moved Again... hopefully the last time!

We moved during covid. Sold our lard home and down sized to get ready for retirement in a few months or years.  Since then we have done several projects, I'll see if I have before and after photos. We did purge a lot more stuff. I also happily shared many things with both our daughters who now live near and our youngest daughter was just starting out, so I told her to tell me what she wanted /needed and I'd give it to her and I would get a new one, if I need it. 
Works great, kids starting out don't need new things, they just need things. And it makes me happy to get sparkling new things like a bigger kitchen aid mixer,  food storage containers, plain white dishes, etc. 

I'm also going to be a grandma for the first time soon, so I am over the moon excited. I plan to sort of child proof a few things, but more like rubber bands around kitchen and bathroom cabinets, the majority of my cleaners are in the laundry room anyway. 


Ok so time to get at it. 
Today's project! 
Under the kitchen sink. 

I had organized under the kitchen sink. It's kind of working, but I'm not loving it. So pulling everything out and putting it back better and removing the recycling bin. 

I already put down an under sink mat to wipe up any spills or leaks. 

i have a bin with dish soap that has a tube which feeds to the pump above the sink. 
Uner that is a bin turned on its side to raise the soap, and houses empty jars to repurpose for grease to throw away. (Or if I need to rejar something in the firdge) 

my dust rag wrapped around the van of spray and put into a large plastic drink cup.

did the same with the rag for stainless steel cleaner. The drying mats are rolled and put in a cup. 

Just found this white bin at Walmart I put towels and spray cleaners in it. It's labeled to be for closet shelves for stacks of clothes. I guess that would work too. 
The Fresh and clean caddy eas also from Walmart. 
I clipped rubber gloves with a cloths pin and hung on a command hook. 
Also have the fire extinguisher in front of the dishwasher tables. 

So that's a good organizing morning! 

Heading to Walmart to pick up new garbage and recycling bins... Please Stand by. 

No comments: